The Faith in Action Award is designed to be flexible. However, to ensure the integrity and consistency of the Award, there are a few mandatory requirements to follow.
- Participating Organisations must be registered with an Awarding Authority
- 4 reﬂection points in a minimum of two meetings and must cover a minimum of six hours
- Each reﬂection point must cover God's story, Church story and personal story
- Gaining credits for service in two places ("home and away") after pin level
- Young people must submit a final piece of work for moderation
- Young people must journal through the award showing service and reﬂection on that service and submit the journal with their final piece of work
- A celebration must take place at the end of the award year to celebrate the achievements of the young people who have completed the Award.